Tuesday, December 9, 2014
Structure Fire in Saint Clair Tuesday Afternoon
Around 1:30pm Tuesday afternoon, emergency personnel were called to 321 Chesnut Street in Saint Clair for a working structure fire.
When crews arrived, they found the rear porch of the home on fire and quickly upgraded the fire to a 2nd alarm.
The fire was quickly brought under control and put out.
Early reports are the fire started after a propane heater caught fire.
No injuries were reported.
Photo posted from "Alert/columbia fire co.Saint Clair Pa" Facebook Page
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)