10 Signs Winter is Over in Pennsylvania
1. You feel every pothole
2. Kids are sick of snow days and want to go to school
3. Grocery stores actually have bread, eggs, and milk in stock
4. You can see the real color of your car again.
5. The pipes in your house have finally thawed.
6. You don't have to let your car run for 20 minutes before running downtown.
7. People have stopped complaining about the snow and ice on Facebook.
8. You can finally use your windshield washer fluid again.
9. PennDOT trucks are plow-less.
10. You are drinking alcohol to cool off, not warm up