Electrical Fire Causes Brush Fire in Mahanoy Township

An electrical fire has caused a brush fire in Mahanoy Township.

Authorities are advising drivers to stay away from Delano Road near Glendon after an electric fire caught brush on fire Tuesday around noon.

Heavy smoke is reported to be blowing into the Mahanoy City borough.

8th Street is also closed in Mahanoy City.
Please stay away from Delano Road near Glendon in Mahanoy Township due to an fire that started from an electrical wire
Posted by Mahanoy Township Police Department on Tuesday, April 28, 2015
Share on Google Plus

About Skook News

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment