Shenandoah Fire Quickly Extinguished Monday Afternoon

Around 4pm, Monday, emergency personnel were called to 130 East Coal Street, Shenandoah for a house fire.

The fire was reported to have started as a grease fire in the kitchen.  When units arrived, smoke had filled the home and the fire was classified as working.

By 4:30pm, the fire was under control and by 5:00pm, all units were back in service.

Shenandoah Fire, Shenandoah ALS, and Mahanoy City West Fire responded.

Images and further details from Fire & Film

Some more images from the Shenandoah fire
Posted by Fire & Film on Monday, July 20, 2015
Share on Google Plus

About Skook News

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment