Parking Ban and Detour Information for Saturday, August 15, 2015 for Shenandoah.
- Herald Road from South Main Street to South Bridge Street
- South Bridge Street from Herald Road to East Center Street
- East Center Street from North Main Street on State Route 54 to Yatesville
- North Emerick Street from East Center Street to East Coal Street
- East Coal Street from North Emerick Street to North Main Street
- North Main Street from East Coal Street to West Center Street
- West Center Street from Main Street to Vine Street South
- Vine Street from West Center Street to West Cherry Street
- West Cherry Street from South Vine Street to South Main Street
If you are planning on attending or travelling through Shenandoah on Saturday, here are the following detour information:
Traffic will be detoured starting at 11:00 AM on Saturday, August 15th, 2015. Traffic is expected to be flowing normally throughout the streets of Shenandoah by 5:00 PM.
The following detour routes will be utilized:
- PA Route 54 Westbound to Girardville: Traffic stopped at St. Nicholas Breaker, redirected West through Gilberton Borough to Girardville Borough.
- PA Route 54 Eastbound to Mahanoy City: Traffic stopped at Krick’s Garage in Girardville, redirected East to Gilberton Borough and continuing along State Route 54.
- PA 924 Northbound to Hazleton: Traffic stopped at Redner’s Market Intersection, redirected to the Gilberton Interchange, East to Mahanoy City Borough and continuing on State Route 54 to Interstate 81.
- PA Route 924 Southbound to Frackville: Traffic stopped at West Washington Street, South on Jardin Street to West Poplar Street, East on West Poplar Street, South on State Route 924 and continue to Frackville Borough.