Woman and 2 Children Taken to Hospital for Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Tuesday

Around 4:30pm Tuesday, emergency personnel were called to the 100 block of Orwigsburg Street, Tamaqua for a carbon monoxide investigation.

Police arrived and reportedly found a man, and infant, and a 12 year old unconscious in the home along with a woman.

The homes power was reportedly shut off a few days earlier and the family was using a generator in the homes basement.

All 4 were removed from the home and the woman and children were taken to an area hospital suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning.

Link to full story from TamaquaArea.com
Share on Google Plus

About Skook News

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment