The contest, introduced in late 2014, asked fans to submit photos that depict how they love their Yuengling’s Ice Cream. Fans were encouraged to be creative in their pictures of Yuengling’s Ice Cream by showing their favorite ice cream toppings, highlighting ice cream-themed special occasions and holidays, and including images of friends and family enjoying Yuengling’s Ice Cream.
The winners, recently selected, were announced via social media today. Each winner will receive a free calendar, apparel, a bowl and coupons for 12 quarts of free ice cream. The winners are:
- Brandy Lewis of Pottsville, PA
- Carol Kempsey Green of Gordon, PA
- Elaine Austin LoCicero from Northeast, PA
- Heather Clevenger of Pine Grove, PA
- Rosalie St. Clair
- Karen Heller-Wagner of Minersville, PA
- Alysha Zerbe of Tremont, PA
- Scott Hill of Reading, PA
- Josh Hoffert
- Jessica Hafer of Reading, PA
- Konrad and Eileen G. of New Oxford, PA
- Melissa Skylakon of Philadelphia, PA
In addition to the winners of the photo contest, Dickinson College – Yuengling’s Ice Cream president, David Yuengling’s alma mater – is featured prominently throughout. The cover photo is of Yuengling with current Dickinson College students and each month will feature a “Dickinson Student of the Month” in addition to the contest winners’ photos.
The calendar will be available to purchase through the Yuengling’s Ice Cream online store, in time for holiday shopping. The calendar will include discount coupons each month. All profits from the calendar sales will be donated to the Mary J. Yuengling Scholarship Fund at Dickinson College in Carlisle, PA.
Fans can keep up with more Yuengling’s Ice Cream news, events, and contests through the company’s website and social media sites.