For 2016, new culinary treats include:
- A new Chickie’s & Pete’s location in Founder’s Way with signature burgers and salads on the menu.
- Makin’ Whoopie Pies is opening a second location at The Boardwalk at Hersheypark and will offer ice cream sandwiches and smoothies.
- Simply Chocolate will now offer King-Size Shakes, a 32-ounce indulgence in various Hershey’s flavors; plus exciting new Chocolate Bark in an array of flavors, and chocolate-dipped favorites like Twizzlers and bacon.
- Three custom-designed souvenir cups, featuring Hershey’s Product Characters Hershey Bar, Reese’s, and Hershey’s Kiss will now be sold throughout the Park with discounts given to guests choosing to purchase more than one souvenir cup.
- A new Gatorade stand is now located in The Boardwalk at Hersheypark dispensing beverages and offering guests a fun photo opportunity.
New food and beverage offerings aren’t the only things new to Hersheypark this year. The Entertainment department has two exciting new shows:
- Dance, Dance, Dance: America!, a musical journey beginning with our founding roots and continuing right down Main Street.
- Country Roads, featuring boot-stomping tunes that serve up stories of love and dreams.
For more information, visit Hersheypark.com, follow Hersheypark on Facebook or #Hersheypark on Twitter and @Hersheypark on Instagram. For insider tips and behind-the-scenes information follow us on Blog.HersheyPA.com