- Ashland Borough - $1275.84
- Butler Township - $801.83
- Frackville Borough - $215.74
- Hegins Township - 2 checks $697.83 & $863.97
- Shenandoah Borough - $527.32
- Schuylkill Haven - 2 checks $634.72 & $1097.83
- Schuylkill Township - $202.50
- Tamaqua Borough - 2 checks $4027.22 & $1631.39
- Tower City - $2319.61
"These departments have worked diligently to rid our communities of drug dealers and users. These fine officers not only work their regular hours for their own departments but have logged additional hours of overtime for the Schuylkill County Drug Task Force in a collaborative effort to combat the war on drugs. The District Attorney's office appreciates the funding and will continue to distribute monies to police departments working with the drug task force. ", according to a press release.
The District Attorney's office is able to remit well-earned dollars to these officers as a result of an annual stipend from the Attorney General's office.
The Schuylkill County District Attorney's Drug Hotline is: 1-800-414-1406. Any tips provided will be confidential.