One of the Winning Lottery Millionaire Raffle Tickets was sold in Schuylkill County during the July 4th Raffle.
Four winning tickets worth $100,000 each were sold in Allegheny, Luzerne, Schuylkill and Westmoreland counties.
The game awarded a total of $5,089,200 to thousands of winners across the state.
The four $1 million top-prize raffle ticket numbers selected were: 00096061, 00147664, 00204958, and 00350091.
The selling locations, listed in no particular order, will each receive a $5,000 selling bonus:
- Rite Aid, 620 E. Allegheny Ave., Emporium, Cameron County;
- Travel Centers of America, 5600 Nittany Valley Road, Lamar, Clinton County;
- Conley’s Market, 200 Fairview Road, Woodlyn, Delaware County; and
- Giant Food Store, 925 Norland Ave., Chambersburg, Franklin County.
The four $100,000 second-tier prize raffle ticket numbers selected were: 00025943, 00041365, 00143897, and 00343537.
The selling locations, listed in no particular order, will each receive a $500 bonus:
- Shop ‘n Save, 4548 Broadway Boulevard, Monroeville, Allegheny County;
- Turkey Hill, 4003 Memorial Highway, Dallas, Luzerne County;
- Sheetz, 900 Gordon Nagle Trail, Pottsville, Schuylkill County; and
- Mr. Smokes, 12120 U.S. Route 30, N. Huntingdon, Westmoreland County.
According to the Republican Herald, the Schuylkill County Winner was a man from Pottsville.
A complete list of all 6,000 winning raffle ticket numbers is available at Lottery retail locations and on the Millionaire Raffle game page at www.palottery.com. Winning raffle ticket numbers are listed on the website by prize category. In addition, every Lottery retailer has a ticket checker allowing players to scan their own tickets to learn if they have won a prize. Players should check every ticket, every time.
Millionaire Raffle was launched in 2005.