Monday, April 10, 2017
Child Hospitalized After Ingesting a Bag of Methamphetamine
Police say emergency personnel responded to 1022 Pueblo Dr., Wayne Twp, on Sunday around 9:30am for a 22 month old child that gained access and ingested a bag of methamphetamine. Schuylkill EMS responded to the incident and the Victim was flown to Lehigh Valley Hospital. The child's condition is unknown at this time.
Charges of Endangering the welfare of a child are pending for the child's parents John Kemmerer, 26, and Leanne Popp, 24, both of Auburn.