Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Exhaust Fan Blamed for Fire at Burger King Late Tuesday

A fire late Tuesday damaged the bathroom inside a Burger King in Shenandoah.


Just before 11:00pm, emergency personnel were called to the Burger King on Main Street in Shenandoah for a fire in the bathroom.

Shenandoah Police were first on scene and were able to douse the flames until fire crews arrived.

Fire crews remained on scene while the building was checked for further fire.

An exhaust fan has been blamed for the fire.

More from Fire & Film

No comments:

Post a Comment