"National Drug Takeback Day"
If you have unwanted or unused prescription drugs, we urge you to get rid of them in a safe way.
Law enforcement agencies have agreed to take part in this initiative and will be collecting potentially dangerous expired, unused, and unwanted prescription drugs for destruction on Saturday, September 27th from 10am to 2:00pm at the following locations
- Tamaqua Police Department, 320 Broad Street, Tamaqua
- Pine Grove Police Department, One Snyder Ave, Pine Grove
- Orwigsburg Police Department, 209 North Warren Street, Orwigsburg
- Schuylkill County Court House, (Public Entrance Lobby), 401 North 2nd St, Pottsville
- Mahanoy City Police Department, 239 E Pine St, Mahanoy City
- Butler Township Police building, 211 Broad Street, Ashland
- Port Carbon Senior Citizen Center, 90 Washington St, Port Carbon
- Ashland Police Department, 401 South 18th Street, Ashland
- Girardville Police Department, 4th & B. St, Girardville
- Shenandoah Police Department, 15 West Washington St, Shenandoah