Schuylkill County Sheriffs Office and Local law enforcement are participating in the National Drug Take Back Day.
The following locations will be collection sites:
- Ashland Police Dept, 401 South 18th St, Ashland
- Butler Township Police Dept, 211 Broad St, Ashland
- Frackville police Dept, 42 South Center St, Frackville
- Girardville Police Dept, 4th and B St, Girardville
- Mahanoy City Police Dept, 239 East Pine St, Mahanoy City
- Orwigsburg Police Dept, 209 North Warren St, Orwigsburg
- Pine Grove Police Dept, 1 Snyder Ave, Pine Grove
- Port Carbon Senior Citizens Center, 90 Washington St, Port Carbon
- Saint Clair Police Dept, 24 North 2nd St, Saint Clair
- Schuylkill County Court House Entrance, 401N. 2nd St, Pottsville
- Schuylkill Haven Police Dept, 220 Parkway Ave, Schuylkill Haven
- Shenandoah Police Dept, 15 West Washington St, Shenandoah
- Tamaqua Police Dept, 320 Broad St, Tamaqua
All expired or unwanted controlled, non-controlled and over the counter medicines are accepted. Also liquid products, such as cough syrup should remain sealed in their original plastic container. The following items are NOT accepted: glass containers, intra-venous solutions, injectibles, syringes and illegal substances such as marijuana or methamphetamines.