According to the Schuylkill County District Attorney's Office, authorities attempted to arrest individuals on 10 different warrants Thursday on drug charges.
Arrests began around 6:30am in the Ashland/Girardville area, and out of the 10, 5 individuals were arrested, listed below are the names and charges:
- Ryan Connor
- charges for possession/delivery of methamphetamine, $50,000 Straight Cash Bail
- Leo Cress, 56, Girardville
- charges for possession/delivery of suboxone, $10,000 Straight Cash Bail
- Susan McGurl, 45, Ashland
- charges for possession/delivery of bath salts, $50,000 Straight Cash Bail
- April Mogish
- charges for possession/delivery of bath salts, $55,000 Straight Cash Bail
- Theodore Stang, 51, Girardville
- charges for possession/delivery of prescription pills, $10,000 Straight Bail
All 5 were arraigned by Magisterial District Judge Christina Hale and committed to Schuylkill County Prison
The other 5 individuals are still being sought by authorities on outstanding warrants and are asking for the public's help if you know their whereabouts.
- Christopher Benjamin, 33, Lost Creek
- Jason Connor, unknown
- Justin Kachelries, 24, Girardville
- Angela Kohl, 27, Girardville
- Jesse Pritsch, 33, Ashland
Anyone with information on the individuals above should call the drug tip line at 1-800-414-1406.